Being a Thinking Leader
Thinking leaders are self aware, genuine and flexible people who make a tangible impact.
- Understand what is needed in the leader role to deliver value to the organisation, taking in to account strategic, structural, relationship and cultural requirements
- Possess increased awareness of how genuine leaders make a tangible impact
- Understand what holds leaders back from performing to their potential
- Grow by using a strengths-based philosophy rather than a deficit model
- Use reflection and resilience as a means of developing genuine flexibility in their role and for continued development
- Apply a range of leadership diagnostic instruments
- Coach with a focus on understanding leadership strengths and limiting weaknesses and how these can be developed to deliver leadership impact in the organisation
- Deliver talent development programs – developing the next generation of senior and executive managers
- Build senior leadership capabilities such as communicating with impact, coaching for performance, adaptability, mindfulness, engaging in challenging conversations and much more.